We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
The Places I’ve Slept (So Far) While Hitchhiking
Day 52? These are the places I can remember off the top of my head.
#Hitchhiking #Travel #U.S. #Theory In Transit #The Insides of Monsters
Posted 30th June, 2012
- Baseball dugout.
- Under a bridge.
- Miniature golf course.
- Behind a fence at a truck stop.
- A low billboard.
- The roof of a pavilion.
- Next to I-95 in some trees.
- On a hill next to a hotel.
- A used car lot in Savannah.
- A strip of dirt between a river and a grocery store.
- A field next to a Middle school.
- A line of trees next to a small highway.
- A world traveling couple’s lake house.
- A retired Air Forcee’s self-built beautiful house.
- An abandoned train station
- Grandmothers house
- The insides of a monster
- Under a boardwalk
- A homeless shelter (just to see what it’s like)
- On a bench in a Greyhound station
- On a fishing pier situated on a lake
- In some bushes near a friends house
- On the beach
- An internet friends place
- In a police cell
- Roof of parking garage
- In a storm shelter
- An unlocked bus parked outside of a church
- A graveyard